*Please Note: The livestream will begin on this page at the time of the event.
Join The Century Foundation on Monday, October 24, from 4:00 PM to 4:45 PM ET for a virtual event featuring the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Secretary Gina Raimondo and members of the Disability Economic Justice Collaborative to celebrate National Disability Employment Awareness Month. Panelists will discuss the economic needs of disabled people in the U.S. and how the Department of Commerce can support economic prosperity.
Live CART and ASL interpretation will be provided.
- Secretary Gina Raimondo, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Mia Ives-Rublee, director of the Disability Justice Initiative at the Center for American Progress
- Lisa McCorkell, co-founder, team lead, and researcher at the Patient-Led Research Collaborative
- Maria Town, President and CEO of the American Association of People with Disabilities
- Moderator: Kimberly Knackstedt, senior fellow at The Century Foundation and co-director of the Disability Economic Justice Collaborative.