The livestream below will begin at the time of the event.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury’s recent extension of the State Small Business Credit Initiative (SSBCI) technical assistance application deadline, which is now September 1, presents an exciting opportunity for community development financial institutions (CDFIs) and community lenders to support local makers and manufacturing businesses. This new $300 million program will focus on helping very small businesses and those owned by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals be able access to $10 billion in capital being made available through SSBCI or other state and federal programs.
Join us on Tuesday, June 21, from 4:00 to 5:00 PM ET to discuss SSBCI and opportunities for states and community development finance institutions to apply.
Please register to obtain the Zoom link.
- Audra Ladd, Pathways to Patient Capital Program, Urban Manufacturing Alliance
- Joann Hill, chief of the Office of Business Development, Minority Business Development Administration
- Tomás Durán, president, Concerned Capital
- Ron Kelly, outreach lead, State Small Business Credit Initiative, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Sarah Lee, governor’s director of advanced manufacturing, Washington State Department of Commerce
- Andrew Stettner, senior fellow, The Century Foundation
Presented by The Century Foundation and Urban Manufacturing Alliance.