The livestream below will begin at the time of the event.
It’s been one year since Next100 launched! Please join us on Wednesday, September 2nd at 3:00 pm EST for a celebration of what we have learned and accomplished in our first year. We’ll take you on a brief tour through some of our individual and collaborative projects, some of our lessons learned, and our hopes for the future, answer some questions, and close with a DJ set from Policy Entrepreneur Zaki Smith.
We’ve accomplished a lot over the past year—and we have a lot more to do! Our team has published over four dozen pieces, researching and advocating for better criminal justice, education, immigration, climate change, and economic opportunity policies. From a mural in Brooklyn to the halls of Congress, from listening to families about their goals for their children to taking the fight to Albany, our team has worked—alongside partners and communities—for structural change that creates a more equitable society. And we’re just getting started.
Please register to obtain the Zoom link.
- Levi Bohanan, Education and Early Years
- Isabel Coronado, Criminal Justice
- Roquel Crutcher, Education and Early Years
- Taif Jany, Immigration
- Michael “Zaki” Smith, Criminal Justice
- Phela Townsend, Economic Opportunity
- Rosario Quiroz Villarreal, Education and Early Years and Immigration
- Emma Vadehra, Executive Director, Next100